Ola Embréus Alumni
- The impact of fusion-born alpha particles on runaway electron dynamics in ITER disruptions. Nuclear Fusion 63 (5), 056018 (2023)
- Modeling the complete prevention of disruption-generated runaway electron beam formation with a passive 3D coil in SPARC. Nuclear Fusion 61 (12), 124003 (2021)
- DREAM: A fluid-kinetic framework for tokamak disruption runaway electron simulations. Computer Physics Communications 268 (11), 108098 (2021)
- Hot-tail runaway seed landscape during the thermal quench in tokamaks. Physical Review Letters 127 (3), 035001 (2021)
- Modelling of runaway electron dynamics during argon-induced disruptions in ASDEX Upgrade and JET. Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion 63 (8), 085021 (2021)
This researcher is no longer affiliated with Chalmers University of Technology.
Copyright © 2023 Chalmers Plasma Theory group