Ola Embréus Alumni
- DREAM: a fluid-kinetic framework for tokamak disruption runaway electron simulations. Computer Physics Communications (), (2021)
- Effects of magnetic perturbations and radiation on the runaway avalanche. Journal of Plasma Physics 87 (2), 905870207 (2021)
- Spatiotemporal analysis of the runaway distribution function from synchrotron images in an ASDEX Upgrade disruption. Journal of Plasma Physics 87 (1), 855870102 (2021)
- The hot-tail runaway seed landscape during the thermal quench in tokamaks. Physical Review Letters (), (2021)
- Validity of models for Dreicer generation of runaway electrons in dynamic scenarios. Nuclear Fusion (), (2021)
This researcher is no longer affiliated with Chalmers University of Technology.
Copyright © 2021 Chalmers Plasma Theory group