Julien Ferri Alumni
- Generation of attosecond electron bunches and x-ray pulses from few-cycle femtosecond laser pulses. Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion 63 (4), 045019 (2021)
- Laser-driven proton acceleration from ultrathin foils with nanoholes. Scientific Reports 11 (1), 5006 (2021)
- Low-divergence femtosecond X-ray pulses from a passive plasma lens. Nature Physics (), (2021)
- Effects of oblique incidence and colliding pulses on laser-driven proton acceleration from relativistically transparent ultrathin targets. Journal of Plasma Physics 86 (5), 905860505 (2020)
- Enhancement of laser-driven ion acceleration in non-periodic nanostructured targets. Journal of Plasma Physics 86 (1), 905860101 (2020)
This researcher is no longer affiliated with Chalmers University of Technology.
Copyright © 2023 Chalmers Plasma Theory group