Evangelos Siminos Alumni
- E. Siminos, I. Thiele, C. Olofsson, Laser Wakefield Driven Generation of Isolated Carrier-Envelope-Phase Tunable Intense Subcycle Pulses. Physical Review Letters 126 (4), 044801 (2021)
- J. Ferri et al., Effects of oblique incidence and colliding pulses on laser-driven proton acceleration from relativistically transparent ultrathin targets. Journal of Plasma Physics 86 (5), 905860505 (2020)
- A Sundström et al., Collisional effects on the electrostatic shock dynamics in thin-foil targets driven by an ultraintense short pulse laser. Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion 62 (8), 085015 (2020)
- Andréas Sundström et al., Fast collisional electron heating and relaxation in thin foils driven by a circularly polarized ultraintense short-pulse laser. Journal of Plasma Physics 86 (2), 755860201 (2020)
- J. Ferri et al., Enhancement of laser-driven ion acceleration in non-periodic nanostructured targets. Journal of Plasma Physics 86 (1), 905860101 (2020)
This researcher is no longer affiliated with Chalmers University of Technology.
For a complete list of publications, see my [old homepage](http://www.cns.gatech.edu/~siminos/publications.html).
Copyright © 2023 Chalmers Plasma Theory group