Adam Stahl Alumni
- M. Hoppe et al., SOFT: a synthetic synchrotron diagnostic for runaway electrons. Nuclear Fusion 58 (2), 026032 (2018)
- O. Embréus, A. Stahl, T. Fülöp, On the relativistic large-angle electron collision operator for runaway avalanches in plasmas. Journal of Plasma Physics 84 (1), 905840102 (2018)
- L. Hesslow et al., Effect of Partially Screened Nuclei on Fast-Electron Dynamics. Physical Review Letters 118 (25), 255001 (2017)
- A Stahl, Momentum-space dynamics of runaway electrons in plasmas. Chalmers University of Technology PhD thesis (2017)
- A Stahl et al., NORSE: A solver for the relativistic non-linear Fokker–Planck equation for electrons in a homogeneous plasm. Computer Physics Communications 212 (3), 269-279 (2016)
This researcher is no longer affiliated with Chalmers University of Technology.
Was PhD student until 2017. Now at Volvo Lastvagnar.
Copyright © 2023 Chalmers Plasma Theory group