Albert Mollén Alumni
- S. Buller et al., The importance of the classical channel in the impurity transport of optimized stellarators. Journal of Plasma Physics 85 (4), 175850401 (2019)
- S. Buller et al., Optimization of flux-surface density variation in stellarator plasmas with respect to the transport of collisional impurities. Nuclear Fusion 59 (6), 066028 (2019)
- S. Buller et al., Collisional transport of impurities with flux-surface varying density in stellarators. Journal of Plasma Physics 84 (4), 905840409 (2018)
- S. L. Newton et al., Impurity transport and bulk ion flow in a mixed collisionality stellarator plasma. Journal of Plasma Physics 83 (5), 905830505 (2017)
- P. Helander et al., Impurity Transport in a Mixed-Collisionality Stellarator Plasma. Physical Review Letters 118 (15), 155002 (2017)
This researcher is no longer affiliated with Chalmers University of Technology.
Was PhD student until July 2015. Spent 4 years as a postdoc and a EUROFusion researcher at the Max-Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Greifswald. Now at Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory.
Copyright © 2023 Chalmers Plasma Theory group