Gergely Papp Alumni
- Alpha particle driven Alfvénic instabilities in ITER post-disruption plasmas. Nuclear Fusion (), (2020)
- Kinetic modelling of runaway electron generation in argon-induced disruptions in ASDEX Upgrade. Journal of Plasma Physics 86 (4), 855860401 (2020)
- Spatiotemporal analysis of the runaway distribution function from synchrotron images in an ASDEX Upgrade disruption. Journal of Plasma Physics (), (2020)
- Runaway electron synchrotron radiation in a vertically translated plasma. Nuclear Fusion 60 (9), 094002 (2020)
- Evaluation of the Dreicer runaway growth rate in the presence of high-Z impurities using a neural network. Journal of Plasma Physics 85 (6), 475850601 (2019)
This researcher is no longer affiliated with Chalmers University of Technology.
PhD student at Chalmers until June 2013. Now postdoctoral scientist at Max-Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Garching.
Copyright © 2020 Chalmers Plasma Theory group