Gergely Papp Alumni
- Modelling of runaway electron dynamics during argon-induced disruptions in ASDEX Upgrade and JET. Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion 63 (8), 085021 (2021)
- Alpha particle driven Alfvénic instabilities in ITER post-disruption plasmas. Nuclear Fusion 61 (8), 086003 (2021)
- Tomographic reconstruction of the runaway distribution function in TCV using multispectral synchrotron images. Nuclear Fusion 61 (4), 046044 (2021)
- Spatiotemporal analysis of the runaway distribution function from synchrotron images in an ASDEX Upgrade disruption. Journal of Plasma Physics 87 (1), 855870102 (2021)
- Kinetic modelling of runaway electron generation in argon-induced disruptions in ASDEX Upgrade. Journal of Plasma Physics 86 (4), 855860401 (2020)
This researcher is no longer affiliated with Chalmers University of Technology.
PhD student at Chalmers until June 2013. Now staff scientist at Max-Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Garching.
Copyright © 2022 Chalmers Plasma Theory group