Gergő Pokol Alumni
- Spatiotemporal analysis of the runaway distribution function from synchrotron images in an ASDEX Upgrade disruption. Journal of Plasma Physics 87 (1), 855870102 (2021)
- Quasi-linear analysis of the extraordinary electron wave destabilized by runaway electrons. Physics of Plasmas 21 (10), 102503 (2014)
- Electromagnetic waves destabilized by runaway electrons in near-critical electric fields. Physics of Plasmas 20 (1), 012117 (2013)
- The effect of resonant magnetic perturbations on runaway electron transport in ITER. Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion 54 (12), 125008 (2012)
- Three-dimensional modeling of beam emission spectroscopy measurements in fusion plasmas. Review of Scientific Instruments 83 (11), 113501 (2012)
This researcher is no longer affiliated with Chalmers University of Technology.
Associate professor at Budapest University of Technology and Economics.
Copyright © 2023 Chalmers Plasma Theory group