Håkan Smith Alumni
- The importance of the classical channel in the impurity transport of optimized stellarators. Journal of Plasma Physics 85 (4), 175850401 (2019)
- Collisional transport of impurities with flux-surface varying density in stellarators. Journal of Plasma Physics 84 (4), 905840409 (2018)
- Impurity transport and bulk ion flow in a mixed collisionality stellarator plasma. Journal of Plasma Physics 83 (5), 905830505 (2017)
- Impurities in a non-axisymmetric plasma: Transport and effect on bootstrap current. Physics of Plasmas 22 (11), 112508 (2015)
- On collisional impurity transport in nonaxisymmetric plasmas. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 561 (1), 012012 (2014)
This researcher is no longer affiliated with Chalmers University of Technology.
PhD student until 2007. Postdoc at Warwick University. Now at the Max Planck Institute of Plasma Physics, Greifswald.
Copyright © 2020 Chalmers Plasma Theory group