Tim Dubois Alumni
- Generalized collision operator for fast electrons interacting with partially ionized impurities. Journal of Plasma Physics 84 (6), 905840605 (2018)
- Proton acceleration by a pair of successive ultraintense femtosecond laser pulses. Physics of Plasmas 25 (4), 043115 (2018)
- Origins of plateau formation in ion energy spectra under target normal sheath acceleration. Physics of Plasmas 24 (12), 123114 (2017)
- Effect of Partially Screened Nuclei on Fast-Electron Dynamics. Physical Review Letters 118 (25), 255001 (2017)
- Relativistic Vlasov-Maxwell modelling using finite volumes and adaptive mesh refinement. The European Physical Journal D 71 (6), 157 (2017)
This researcher is no longer affiliated with Chalmers University of Technology.
Postdoc 2015-2017. Now at Stockholm Resilience Center.
Copyright © 2020 Chalmers Plasma Theory group