Eero Hirvijoki Alumni
- A.E. Järvinen et al., Bayesian approach for validation of runaway electron simulations. Journal of Plasma Physics 88 (6), 905880612 (2022)
- J Decker et al., Numerical characterization of bump formation in the runaway electron tail. Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion 58 (2), 025016 (2016)
- E. Hirvijoki et al., The Gaussian radial basis function method for plasma kinetic theory. Physics Letters A 379 (42), 2735-2739 (2015)
- E. Hirvijoki et al., Radiation reaction induced non-monotonic features in runaway electron distributions. Journal of Plasma Physics 81 (5), 475810502 (2015)
- E. Hirvijoki et al., Guiding-centre transformation of the radiation–reaction force in a non-uniform magnetic field. Journal of Plasma Physics 81 (5), 475810504 (2015)
This researcher is no longer affiliated with Chalmers University of Technology.
Postdoctoral scientist at Chalmers until 1 November 2015, then at Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory. Now at Aalto University.
Copyright © 2023 Chalmers Plasma Theory group