Sara Moradi Alumni
- S. Moradi et al., Core micro-instability analysis of JET hybrid and baseline discharges with carbon wall. Nuclear Fusion 54 (12), 123016 (2014)
- S. Moradi et al., Microtearing modes in spherical and conventional tokamaks. Nuclear Fusion 53 (6), 063025 (2013)
- A. Mollén et al., Impurity transport in trapped electron mode driven turbulence. Physics of Plasmas 20 (3), 032310 (2013)
- S. Moradi, J. Anderson, Non-local gyrokinetic model of linear ion-temperature-gradient modes. Physics of Plasmas 19 (8), 082307 (2012)
- A. Mollén et al., Effect of poloidal asymmetries on impurity peaking in tokamaks. Physics of Plasmas 19 (5), 052307 (2012)
This researcher is no longer affiliated with Chalmers University of Technology.
Postdoctoral scientist, Euratom Fellow until 30 June 2013. Now at ULB, Belgium.
Copyright © 2023 Chalmers Plasma Theory group