Yevgen Kazakov Alumni
- Turbulent transport of MeV range cyclotron heated minorities as compared to alpha particles. Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion 58 (10), 105001 (2016)
- Modelling of the ion cyclotron resonance heating scenarios for W7-X stellarator. AIP Conference Proceedings 1580 (1), 342 (2015)
- Tunneling and mode conversion of fast magnetosonic waves in the magnetospheres of Earth and Mercury. Journal of Plasma Physics 81 (2), 325810201 (2014)
- Impurity transport in Alcator C-Mod in the presence of poloidal density variation induced by ion cyclotron resonance heating. Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion 56 (12), 124005 (2014)
- Radio Frequency Induced and Neoclassical Asymmetries and their Effects on Turbulent Impurity Transport in a Tokamak. Contributions to Plasma Physics 54 (4-6), 534-542 (2014)
This researcher is no longer affiliated with Chalmers University of Technology.
Postdoctoral scientist, Euratom Fellow until 1 May 2013. Now research scientist at LPP/ERM Brussels. Promoted to Oavlönad Docent at Chalmers December 2015.
Copyright © 2020 Chalmers Plasma Theory group