George Wilkie Alumni
- Effect of partially ionized impurities and radiation on the effective critical electric field for runaway generation. Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion 60 (7), 074010 (2018)
- Global anomalous transport of ICRH- and NBI-heated fast ions. Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion 59 (4), 044007 (2017)
- Turbulent transport of MeV range cyclotron heated minorities as compared to alpha particles. Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion 58 (10), 105001 (2016)
- Transport and deceleration of fusion products in microturbulence. Physics of Plasmas 23 (6), 060703 (2016)
- Fundamental form of the electrostatic δf-PIC algorithm and discovery of a converged numerical instability. Physics of Plasmas 23 (5), 052111 (2016)
This researcher is no longer affiliated with Chalmers University of Technology.
At Chalmers until 23 Jan 2019. Now at Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory.
Copyright © 2020 Chalmers Plasma Theory group