George Wilkie Alumni
- L Hesslow et al., Effect of partially ionized impurities and radiation on the effective critical electric field for runaway generation. Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion 60 (7), 074010 (2018)
- G J Wilkie et al., Global anomalous transport of ICRH- and NBI-heated fast ions. Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion 59 (4), 044007 (2017)
- István Pusztai et al., Turbulent transport of MeV range cyclotron heated minorities as compared to alpha particles. Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion 58 (10), 105001 (2016)
- George J. Wilkie et al., Transport and deceleration of fusion products in microturbulence. Physics of Plasmas 23 (6), 060703 (2016)
- George J. Wilkie, William Dorland, Fundamental form of the electrostatic δf-PIC algorithm and discovery of a converged numerical instability. Physics of Plasmas 23 (5), 052111 (2016)
This researcher is no longer affiliated with Chalmers University of Technology.
At Chalmers until 23 Jan 2019. Now at Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory.
Copyright © 2023 Chalmers Plasma Theory group